Web / Mobile Project Manager
As a key member of our team, you'll join an Inc. 5000 company and work alongside a multi-talented group of designers, developers, marketing, and branding professionals to build complex and innovative projects for our clients across many industries.
Together, we get to create, iterate, and launch projects across a variety of industries. And we have a lot of fun along the way!
REMOTE, Contiguous U.S., with a hub in Lexington, KY.
The Web / Mobile Project Manager is responsible for the daily management of client projects at APAX Software. This includes requirements gathering, sprint planning, change control, regular reporting, facilitating meetings and communication, following up on tasks, and mitigating risks.
What You'll Do
- Ensure the overall success of multiple projects, as defined by the customer, budget, and timeline.
- Monitor the project budget and efficiency including project funding, forecasting project hours, and worked project hours
- Ensure project adherence to agile software development methodologies
- Work to resolve conflict and mitigate issues throughout the project lifecycle
- Monitor project results against original scope and utilize change control effectively to keep stakeholders aligned with progress
- Build relationships with clients by facilitating meetings, obtaining client feedback, and maintaining strong collaborations.
- Document and resolve client reported issues and concerns throughout the project
- Perform final review of all software to confirm adherence to customer goals and quality assurance
- Assist with the presales process including discovery meetings and writing statements of work
- Prepare status reports and keep project team members, stakeholders, and management apprised of progress
- Identify changes to the original specifications and present them to stakeholders for approval
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years Project Management experience
- 2+ years experience in Client Management experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple software implementations and development projects
- Experience using agile project tracking tools (JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to lead client and internal team through the project lifecycle process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous management and leadership experience
Build great things at a company where you’ll be happy to head into work! You’ll receive generous benefits, including but not limited to flexible working hours, retirement match, paid parental leave, health, vision, and dental benefits, an employee perk program, and an unbeatable vacation policy.
*No recruiters, please*
*Please note we cannot offer visa sponsorship or visa transfers at this time.